The first picture here is of Benjamin in the hospital. He really enjoyed the chocolate Ice Cream they let him have, as well as the cartoons he was able to watch.
He also ended up playing in the curtains a couple of times.
Right now I am holding Isaac, trying to let Jenny sleep, so I won't be typing much... Here's a picture of Isaac with his eyes open. You should have seen his grimace every time the flash went off.
Here's Jeffrey at the start of the photo shoot.
Here's how the whole shoot went. I could get two out of the three boys to do what I wanted, but there was always one...
Or more goofing off. I finally had to promise to take them to McDonalds, and they still didn't really behave...
Aren't they cute?
Can you tell they have lot's of experience looking in mirrors?
Here's our best shot of all the boys.
We brought in our puppy dog for a prop... It worked well.
Which picture of Ben do you like the best?
Another shirtless pose.
And here are a couple of shots of Isaac.


To end, here's a picture of Jeffrey looking down at Isaac. It shows what we all feel; blessed by the Lord to have such a wonderful spirit enter our home.

1 comment:
I like the first one of Ben. He looks so sweet and tranquil (little do we know!). But the last shot of Jeffrey brought tears to my eyes as I felt the blessings of having Isaac in our family.
Jeff, you are a wonderful dad and you have been truly blessed with a priceless family. ENJOY
And I can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment