Monday, September 7, 2009

Meet Isaac

I know, I know... it's about time you say. Well we may be slow, but here is what you've been waiting for... a look at Isaac!

Sleeping with his new Aunt Natalie


Trying to sleep in the sun. Nice Hat!


Sleeping on one of my good friends Wendy Johnston. Notice it was his blessing day. More on that later.

Sleeping on Daddy


Sleeping on Uncle Robby (he belongs to Natalie)


Sleeping on a pillow. He loved sleeping like this at grandma's house.


The full view of him sleeping on the pillow!


Playing with Jonny


Sleeping on Mommy


Playing with Daddy


Sleeping


Sleeping (do you get the idea he sleeps a lot)
We sure love our Isaac a lot. We are happy he is part of our family, we don't know what we would do without him!

5 comments:

Marthamarsh@gmail.com said...

Ok, I see a disconnect here. You are at grandma's house and there are no pictures of Grandma holding Isaac???!!!
I think my favorite picture is the one where Jonny is playing with Isaac. It is priceless.
I love you lots.
Grandma

Wendy Johnston said...

I was so happy to hold sweet little Isaac and be a part of that special day. Thank you so much!
I love the picture of Isaac sleeping on the pillow--he is just DRAPED across it.
Wendy

Hill-Mulford Family said...

Isaac is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for being such wonderful parents to him and the other boys. I admire you so much!

Love,

Dad

jennybhill said...

I'm glad Isaac is such a good sleeper!

I have a hello for your family from Kim McNeal (McNeil?) who just moved from State College. She's in our ward now; I met her tonight and she said, "That's funny, there was a Jenny Hill in my old ward." Small world. She says congrats on Isaac!

Stapletons said...

What a cutie! i love all the sleeping pictures!