Sunday, November 15, 2009

We went camping a couple of months ago, and I took some pictures. I had forgotten about them, until I downloaded everything on our camera. Here are the boys enjoying the campfire. It was Jonny's birthday last week, and Jonny was excited to get a cake... He had seen a construction cake at the store that he really really wanted. I think mainly because it had toys on the top. Well, he got a cake with toys on the top. One of the highlights for Jonny is opening his presents, not necessarily the presents. Here he is concentrating very hard to open one from Grandma Marsh. He finally did get it open. Can you tell that Ben is excited for Christmas? Finally, we came downstairs to find Isaac munching on the vacuum cord... Where are his parents?!? At least it wasn't plugged in...

2 comments:

Hill-Mulford Family said...

The camping pictures were worth waiting for! It's been so good to visit with you frequently the last few weeks. Let us know when you get our Christmas package.

Love, The Gospel is True!

Life is wonderful!

Dad

Daniel Marsh said...

I like how Issac is just chilling in that chair. I think he is going to grow up a become a pretty relaxed guy.