I didn't know what to say...
.jpg)
I decided they didn't mean from a piece of candy, so I told them no! His visit went GREAT! After a very long (super long, 90 minutes long) echo, we were told that everything looks the same as last year and to come back in a year! That is very good news for a boy that was told as a newborn he would be lucky to get to the age of 5 without needing open heart surgery. Well we are almost to the age of four and his next appointment will be less than 6 months before his fifth birthday, so it looks like he is one LUCKY BOY! Jeff and I just count it as one of the many miracles we have been a part of. We feel lucky to have Benjamin as part of our life and to see the many miracles that he has been granted.
On another note:
Today Benjamin was drying the dishes after dinner. When Jeff checked to see how he was doing we found he had totally rearranged the silverware. "Now they are in the right spot" he told us. I think he changed every single one (the forks are in the knives spot, and the spoon spot, and the knives are where the forks used to go!) What a funny kid. We are enjoying his creativity (he LOVES to draw and is very good at it), his imagination (he thinks he sneaks out every night to hang out with pirates), and his love (he still cuddles me at every possible occasion). He is a great part of our family.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
I love that Boy!
Grandma Marsh
What a great post! It made my heart feel light and happy to know that those purple lips have nothing to do with that healthy heart!
Grandma Hill
Post a Comment