So our camera is still broken, so still no pictures... sorry
In case anyone is wondering if Isaac has "slowed" down since the move... well these two stories should satisfy your curiosity.
(This first one should be sung to the tune of I'm Gettin' Nuth'in for Christmas)
Bought a brand new washer and dryer
What were we thinking
Isaac found a black sharpie marker
What were we thinking
He drew a smiley face or two
Didn't stop till he was through
Its too bad that they were new
What were we thinking
Daddy sent him off to bed
That will sure teach him
Mommy scrubbed till her hands were red
That will sure teach him
Isaac wanted to help too
He did all that he could do
Now it looks "almost" new
That will sure teach him
Isaac is trouble it true
But he is also so cu-ute
I wish I knew what to do-o
With Isaac my terrible two
This second one is just something I really want to remember forever. Saturday we got up early to hit a potentially great garage sale (turned out to be pretty good). We were all getting dressed as fast as we could, so Isaac brought his clothes into my room for some help. He pulled off his PJs and then ran and threw them in the corner. We have a lot of laundry baskets lying around, but none in the corner, so I was a bit curious, until I saw that Jeff had just thrown his PJs into the same spot. I laughed and laughed. Jeff was completely caught red-handed not putting his own clothes away and it was great that Isaac copied him.
So yep... Isaac is still as cute as ever and as much trouble as ever. All I can say is, I AM GLAD HE'S CUTE!
8 years ago

1 comment:
haha good for Issac. And btw cologne and aftershave (pretty much anything with alcohol) work great for removing permanent markers. Plus it leave things smelling fresh!
Post a Comment