Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Now that the older boys are in school all day, I get to spend a lot of time at home with just Isaac and Katie. It is a lot of fun, and I just hope you don't get too tired of them posing for pictures together. Isaac LOVES his little sister and will hold her for a good 15 seconds anytime she is available for holding.


We think Katie loves us too, but from this picture she may be trying to tell us that she does not love getting her picture taken!
And here is the "beast" of the post. On Thursday night Isaac had a BIG fall and hurt his head pretty bad. We spent a lot of non-productive time in the ER here (I can't believe I am saying this, but I MISS YOU UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN EMERGENCY ROOM!) Let's just say, it was the worst ER I have ever been to and I am planning on finding somewhere else to go next time we need an Emergency Room Visit!He gave us quite the scare, but is feeling MUCH better now. Though his eye is much blacker than it was the rest of him is healing up nicely! No more pictures with Katie for a while though!

6 comments:

Aaron said...

So sorry to here about Isaac! Spencer and Joshua say they hope he gets well soon. I do too! Thanks again for letting us stay there. We are looking forward to our next meeting! Go Cougars!

Brooke Romney said...

Jenny, are you serious? I swear you guys could keep a hospital in business. I'm glad he's okay!!

the Richards said...

Poor Isaac!! That little guy has been through too much this year! So glad to hear he's doing OK, though. And your baby is gorgeous!

Adrienne said...

Oh, yikes! So glad he is alright, but that looks miserable! Katie is a darling baby. We miss you already! :)

Kristine said...

Oh goodness. Glad Issac is okay! It looks like it hurt. Poor little guy. Your little Katie is so sweet. Someday our little Katies will have to meet.

Leslie said...

oh poor little guy!!! call us anytime you need to! sometimes it's just nice to know weather it's something worth going in for or not.that looks pretty bad though. we have the same number as we did in Michigan. miss you guys!!