Thursday, May 24, 2012

When did she find time to do that?

I really don't like it when people ask me what I do in my spare time.  What am I supposed to say, laundry?  I don't think I have had spare time since Katie was born, which is why these projects that I actually started and finished in the last two months were so fun!
 A bunch of people from our ward bought this I-Pad for the cutest little boy, Emmett, who has cancer.  He loves Lions so, I thought this decor would be appropriate! 
 The boys school has an auction fundraiser every year, so I made these signs and donated them to be auctioned.



On Jeff's last day of seminary he wanted to bring cinnamon rolls.  We made these up the night before, and stuck them in the fridge to rise.  Jeff put them in the oven to keep while he showered.  He leaves for seminary before 5, so when I woke up at 5:30 the house still smelled HEAVENLY!  Of course I saved a batch for us at home too! 

So there you go, when I have free time, this is what I do!

No comments: