Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blogging Days

In case I don't blog for a while (which I hope doesn't happen) but just in case... I have a good excuse.  Last Sunday I became the new primary president.  When I was little I used to think that it would be fun to be the president of something, but over time I have come to my senses... But with that said, I am excited for the challenge and experience, and for all the growing I will be doing.  Plus my kids think it is pretty cool (and honestly, how long with that last!)  So if I drop off the blogging world for a while, forgive me, and maybe send me some gently encouragement to post a picture or two!!!

1 comment:

jennybhill said...

Oh yes, that's a good excuse! You are simply awesome. I feel like congratulating you on a second full-time job, though really your mothering is more than full-time :) What a great experience for you, your family and the ward.