Lately we have been working on LOTS of projects. To list a few:
The hallway (we've been having some fun painting)
Our "locker room" (we have been building cubbies for the kids)
Our front yard (we have been making a mess in the hopes that someday it will look nice)
Our Laundry room (we are redoing the whole room!)
So far I just have pictures of the laundry room demo... wanna see???
This is before. I purposely didn't clean up before hand so that the after pictures would look better!
Demo by Jonny from the front while Benjamin works from underneath!
Demo by Jeffrey!
New Sub floor put in by Jeff and Jeffrey! We actually have tile down now too, but you are just going to have to wait for the finished project to see that. More to come, sooner or later!!!

2 comments:
Your laundry room is bigger than the kitchens here at NW!! Looks fun!
The laundry room is 3x the size of our current kitchen. I don't know what they were thinking... Eventually the kitchen will be bigger...
Post a Comment