JARED
One of our friends here is an AMAZING photographer, and we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to have he do Jared's newborn pictures. We'd never done a new born photo shoot before, but it was so fun. Shantay did an such a good job, I was exhausted just watching her work. And we LOVE the pictures, hope you do too!
This one of Katie and Jared is my ABSOLUTE favorite of all time! LOVE IT!
Here's all my kids in a pile, but it may have been more authentic if they were wrestling each other!
I love this one of Jeff and Jared!
LOVE the SMILE! I am glad he is happy to be here.
The basket shots are so cute. He looks so comfy.
This is just how he likes to sleep too, all wrapped up.
This was the last shot of the day, and just something Shantay did for fun. I am so glad she did.
I love how it looks like he is thinking with his fingers to his face.
He looks like a special delivery for Easter! Too bad his birthday was in August not April!
Thank you Shantay! We love them!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Oh I LOVE them!! Congratulations, and she did a beautiful job! I have to say one of my favorites is all the kids together - even though they're not wrestling... :) We love you guys, and are so happy for you! You give us faith!!
Post a Comment