This week we had the awesome opportunity to crew for the Butterfly Balloon at the balloon fiesta! Bill and Amanda and their daughter made us feel like part of the team right away!!! Benjamin came with me the first day and then I brought Jonny the second day. We all loved everything about it (in fact, I think I may be a little bit addicted!!!) We even all got to go up in the balloon (something I hadn't even expected!) It was amazing. So here are some pictures to prove it and so you can be a bit jealous!
Jonny in the balloon next to the dinosaur balloon!
Look at all the balloons!
Jonny on the ground ready to work!
Benjamin in the balloon enjoying the view
Benjamin before take off
Lots of fun balloons to see!
Jonny in the balloon as we are leaving the ground
Me and Jonny about to take off!
Jeffrey will be crewing with Aunt Hannah and Uncle Josh tomorrow... he's so excited he can't sleep! I'll post more pictures when he gets home!
THANK YOU BUTTERFLY FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE! Can't wait for next year!









1 comment:
That looks like such a great time! Awesome pictures.
Post a Comment