Hello everyone!!! I started this blog a couple of weeks ago, but finally had some time today to look at it and get it up and running. We will try and post things at least once a week.... but you don't have to visit that often. This will now be our primary way of getting news to people. Jenny wants to keep this blog private, so that no one tries to steal our kids, so if you think of anyone who would enjoy this blog, let us know and we will invite them.
Check out the polls on the right, and enjoy. All of you who have blogs, let us know and we will try and link them at the bottom. (If I can figure out how to do that.) Well, I can't leave without posting some pictures.

2 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!! Thanks so much and we will have to keep posted since we live in the same city and don't ever see each other (my fault). I tried to vote for all your boys, but it would only let me pick one and I couldn't decide because they are all the BEST!!! I also love Jenny- Thanks guys for inviting us! I love the pictures!
How fun. You're kitchen is beautiful. It is so light and warm at the same time. Incredible. Benjamin is so cute!
Post a Comment