Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well, I am finally starting to post a blog. Who knows, maybe I will be able to update this more than I sent out my weekly family letter to everyone, which happened at least once a year. To start off, I have a couple of pictures of the house. We're getting ready to sell, and decided to take some pictures. Let me know how you like the rooms. Here are the first pictures of the kitchen, which I'm sure many of you have seen. The last shows the door we just put in, though we haven't finished the frame quite yet. It will be done as soon as I swing by lowes.



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey! That first picture of your kitchen looks just like your one in Provo-only lots nicer, of course. I like the paint color...nice choice!

Unknown said...

What a great idea, but Jeff you will need to come and make me a blog site. I miss you and wish
we were not quite so far away from
each other. Give the boys a kiss and huge from grandmother.
Your kitchen looks lovely. Hope your sale goes well and fast.
What is a HTML tags and what are they used for? Love, grandma