Today was another interesting day. At church, the boys were actually pretty good. Jonny went right to primary without complaining. Jeffrey didn't disturb Sacrament meeting (at least not very much). I was playing the Organ, and during the sacrament, it was other people's kids making the noise, not mine!!! Well, when we got home, it was another story altogether. Needless to say, the boys went to bed early.
As I was looking through some of our pictures, I found some I hadn't seen before, which show what great parents we are. Here we go...
We have tought our children it is good to read... At least Jonny has socks on. We're still working on keeping the clothes on.

We've taught Jonny how to trap animals (humanely, of course). Now we just need to get him to take his traps outside...

We've taught Benjamin the finer points of electronic control.... Of course that's not a TV remote... What would he be doing in front of the TV. He's actually studying for his college entrance exams...

Well, that's all of our parenting exploits so far.... We'll try and find some more cute pictures later. Have a great week!
1 comment:
Love it! You are creative, as usual!
Post a Comment