I wasn't going to tell Jonny it was his birthday until next week because I have been so busy with the Christmas workshop this month. It was also yesterday, so I was gone all day long. But I forgot to tell the primary that we weren't telling Jonny, so last Sunday they announced it was his birthday this week (boy was he surprised). So we went ahead and did some light celebrating yesterday and today. Jonny still loved it even though it was nothing big. Here he is blowing out his candles.
He doesn't like frosting on his cake so it is just plain. Notice it doesn't quite look right.
Well, he's the birthday boy. What can you do?

5 comments:
Isn't Jonny the same one that likes to stick his finger through things like bread? I think the first suspect when there are fingers in food at your house should always be Jonny.
Hannah that is too true. I should have guessed him first... and I should stop leaving food out on the counter!
That's really funny about primary -- wish I could have senn his face.
Jenny! Your boys are so cute!!! I hope everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment