Well, I don't have any of the thousands of pictures that we have taken (that's only a slight exageration), but Jenny said I had to post anyways. I like to post pictures, because that takes up more room.... Oh well.
We had a great Christmas at the Marsh's in Maryland. We drove down a week before Christmas, and I worked on their master bathroom that has been in the remodeling stages since Thanksgiving.... 2007. I didn't quite finish, but it's 99% done, just needs a little mud and paint.
The boys had a great Christmas... except they got way to much stuff!!!! They enjoyed it. I came home a week before Jenny and the boys, so I could get some work done. They flew home yesterday, and I am very grateful to have them back, though the house is a little noisier and a lot messier.
We will try and post some of the great pictures we have some other time, but right now I have to get my beautiful, pregnant wife to bed.
8 years ago

2 comments:
Glad that you got back to the blogging world, even without pictures. I love you and want to hear your voice.
Love,
Dad
Jeffrey,
I loved your bike story. I love you too. your a good nephew.
Love,
Aunt Maddy
Post a Comment