Sunday, February 22, 2009

Benjamin

The other day Benjamin had a hard time going to sleep... I went in to help settle him down, and decided to bring in the camera once I saw what he was doing. Yes, he is hanging from that stuffed animal holder...I told him he needed to stay in bed... So he did. The next time I came in, he was singing to himself, and playing with his curtains. I thought, well, that's not too bad. He bends the bottom of them, but nothing too drastic. He started getting quiet, and Jenny and I sat down on the couch together. I had the camera, and was looking at some of the pictures we had taken, when in comes Benjamin. He looked a little worried bringing in the broken curtain piece. Jenny and I were too busy laughing to really get upset with him.He starts to explain to Jenny what happened...And then started giving her the eye... He knew he wasn't in trouble... How could we get mad at that face?I'm afraid that he is gloating...Isn't he just so cute?
Yep, we're talking about you. We do love our Benjamin, even if he does get away with practically everything...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my word, first off I can't believe how much he has grown, and second he is the cutest thing ever! Very curious huh- That is so funny. Love you guys and miss you

Hill-Mulford Family said...

I love this photo story. This is blogging at its best. I love you guys so much. I am sorry you have to be away from each other so long. Know we are praying for you!

Love,

Dad