Well, we haven't posted for a while because I am in California for work, and Jenny is currently in Maryland. I took the camera with me, so that I could play with it. So, here a couple of pictures I have taken while I've been out here. Here's a sunset from my hotel in Pasadena.
.jpg)
I went down to San Diego for a conference last week, and here is a sunset on the beach.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I went to the San Diego temple at sunrise... There wasn't much of a sunrise (too many clouds) but the temple looks nice.
.jpg)
Here are some random pictures I took. Isn't this a nice camera?
4 comments:
Great pictures! I miss you!
Amazing pictures!
You are quite the photographer! San Diego is where I hope to retire!!!
Can't wait to see you next month.
Mom
Wow, you are an amazing photographer. I don't think it's just that you have a good camera. These are great!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment