I am a Webelo's leader in our ward here, and this Friday we had a pinewood derby. It was a lot of fun, but I wasn't able to take pictures because I was manning the score table.... Well, after the boys were finished, we left the track up for the Elder's Quorum to run their cars. We didn't have a lot of participation... but it was fun. We had some pretty cool cars. Here are some pictures. .jpg)
.jpg)
The final heat was between a school bus and a tractor. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The final heat was between a school bus and a tractor. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Hey guess what! I am currently Webelos Leader also!!! I love it! Our pinewood derby went well, but our track was so old some cars would go flying off it. Kinda fun for some,upsetting for others. Love keeping up with you all! Your boys have grown up so fast!
:-) Amanda Hoffman Alfred
Post a Comment