Monday, January 31, 2011

More on "trouble"

I went to post some pictures yesterday and realized that I haven't taken any in weeks. Hmm... that makes my "quick post some pictures and say your blog is updated" idea a little more difficult.

Next thought "just post a quick this is what we are doing right this minute post". Good idea, especially since Jeff was helping the boys make cookies. Just Jeff and the boys while I played on the computer! NICE!

But then the normal happened and we found that Isaac had been his usual destructive self. I really didn't want to post another Isaac post, he seems to get all the attention these days, but how can I resist. It is just another CLASSIC Isaac!

So back to the making cookies. Lately Isaac has gotten into putting things in the oven. We have tried and tried to get him to stop. But he usually sneaks into the kitchen when no on is around, feels the outside of the oven to make sure it isn't hot (luckily he is VERY SCARED of a HOT OVEN) and then puts something inside and runs away. So far I had caught everything he put in (a paint brush and battery) but our luck ran out yesterday. As we looked in the oven before turning it on we found what we later determined was a plastic cup... way in the back of the oven. I say what we later determined to be, because it was already melted beyond recognition. OOPS! We clean out the oven and still managed to make some good cookies. But this post wouldn't be complete without the ending. As we opened up the oven to take the cookies out.... what did we find... Jeff's best pen. Melted in the door of the oven. Guess we were so taken back by the melted plastic cup we forgot to check for new arrivals. Thanks Isaac for always keeping us on our toes!

Now forgive the lack of pictures, and I promise to have an exciting and picture fill post tomorrow! NOT ABOUT ISAAC!

No comments: