Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's A .... BABY

Ok so maybe this isn't full of pictures, but this one should get the point across fairly well. That's right we are PREGNANT! (And yes I know that most of you are probably saying "Again?") Yes, again! Seriously though, we are excited and can't wait to add baby number five (am maybe baby girl #1) to our family. I am due August 13th and have been feeling really good (knock on wood). We will find out the gender in 2 months, so stick with us till then! And enjoy this picture of our next baby (if you can figure out what you are looking at!)

6 comments:

Marthamarsh@gmail.com said...

What! Not a blog about Isaac!
Go figure--it must be a girl. No one else seems to take Isaac's place.
Love,
Mom

Kristine said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!! Hope you continue to feel good throughout the pregnancy!
Love and Hugs, Kristine

the Richards said...

YAAAAAAYYY!! Great news! Congrats guys- such a great family you have.

Laurie Marsh said...

That is GREAT news! Congrats Jenny, Jeff and boys. That will be so fun. Hope you are feeling well.

Amanda said...

Sweet! Congrats!!! Lucky kid to come to such a fun family!

stacey said...

haha! I loved your mom's comment. I'm really excited for your wonderful family to add another one to the mix. Wish we could see the baby grow up a little more if you still had more school here, but I also hope you guys can move on to the next phase in life seamlessly!