8 years ago
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Halloween
Halloween was a bit of an afterthought for me this year. We love to dress up as a family, but I just couldn't figure out what we were going to do. I finally gave up and told the boys to just pick something from our dress up bucket, but while we were going through our costumes inspiration finally struck. We had a bunch of small graduation robes, so why not be the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. We bought some scarves, made some wands, and ta-da here we are. (Jeff and I dressed up too but didn't make it into the pictures!)
And doesn't Benjamin make the perfect Harry Potter (from his early years!)
To go along with our theme, Katie was a black cat. She is too little to fly around on a broomstick anyway. I have to admit I think she was the cutest of us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your costumes are just perfect! Katie is darling!
I am so glad you are loving it there. I really am HAPPY for you all. Except, we miss you guys here!
Post a Comment