Dear Albuquerque,
Have I mentioned before that I love you! I love that it is almost November and my winter clothes are still collecting dust. I love that my boys can play outside after school in their shorts and t-shirts. I love that the sun shines everyday and I usually I can find a few minutes to just soak in its rays. I love that I am only a days drive from my family in Utah. I love that my kids are making good friends. I love that the people here are so laid back and friendly. I love that no one is mad at me for having 5 kids but instead tells me how nice it is to see a big family. I love the mountains that start practically in our backyard and the hiking trails, and the camping. I love looking at the sun set and the city lights from our front porch (even if it is lacking patio furniture). I love it all. So Albuquerque, thank you for letting us move here. We may just stay forever!
Love,
Jenny
8 years ago

6 comments:
Amen!! Maybe I will come live with you too :) Especially once winter settles in.
That is GREAT. So glad you love it there. We are loving Henderson as well. Come and visit again!
That is GREAT. So glad you love it there. We are loving Henderson as well. Come and visit again!
so glad your enjoying it!!! I'm happy for you. Post some pictures of that tree house and your house too!! :)
Jenny, I LOVE that you guys LOVE where you are at. is there any better feeling? Can't wait to see pics.
I love it here too! I'm so glad you guys moved here! It's good to know you. And your family's costumes were so fun! I wanted to coordinate ours, but it didn't work out this year.
Post a Comment