Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Resolutions


For 2015 I set a goal to do at least 20,000 push ups.

Jeff thought it would be fun to get the whole family involved too.  So he gave a monetary reward to the person who does the most push ups each week.  (Have I ever mentioned that our boys like money -- A LOT)

The boys got started right away.  (Have I ever mentioned how competitive they are too?)

Guess who won.

Benjamin!  My little tiny, skin and bones, Benjamin!  Apparently he is skin, bones, and muscle!

Not only did Benjamin win, he BLEW US OUT OF THE WATER.

The first day, he did 500 push ups.  (Real push ups)
The next day (when everyone else was too sore to move) he did 1,000 more push ups.

YES I SAID 1,000!

The kid is amazing.  The rest of the boys have quit trying to keep up with him.  I laughed when I realized the goal I set for myself that I plan on taking most of the year to complete, can be done by my 8 year old in less than a month.


2 comments:

Hill-Mulford Family said...

That is pretty impressive. My 108 push ups seems pretty puny!

Katie Stapleton said...

Jenny! That is hilarious! I am so impressed!