Isaac started off using a spoon to dip his eggs but quickly switched over to his hands!
Ben had all sorts of fun egg ideas, but mostly stuck to the one color approach in the end!
Jonny dyed most of his eggs many different colors. He had a blast!
Jeffrey also worked really hard on getting the perfect egg. Both his and Jonny's were creative!
Here are all the boys happy as can be. This fun activity was also fun for mom, as it took up an entire hour of an otherwise RAINY day!
Here are the eggs!
Saturday is always the day the Easter Bunny visits our house. The boys woke up to baskets overflowing with candy (DO NOT go shopping for Easter baskets on an empty stomach when you are pregnant or this can happen to you too!) Don't they all look thrilled!

Isaac was the most excited about the candy and still is. I think he asks for candy about 30 times a day now. Luckily he is the only one who can't get into our snack cupboard, so I just put his bucket up there!
Saturday is always the day the Easter Bunny visits our house. The boys woke up to baskets overflowing with candy (DO NOT go shopping for Easter baskets on an empty stomach when you are pregnant or this can happen to you too!) Don't they all look thrilled!

Isaac was the most excited about the candy and still is. I think he asks for candy about 30 times a day now. Luckily he is the only one who can't get into our snack cupboard, so I just put his bucket up there!Sunday and Monday (for Family Home Evening) we spent talking about the true meaning of Easter. I love that my boys are old enough to understand the events that took place and how special the Resurrection is.
We had a great Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment