Friday, April 22, 2011

Benjamin's Update

Just a quick update on Benjamin...

His finger is feeling much better! He gets his splint off in about a week (YEAH!). He was amazingly good for our trip to Disney World, you would never have known how badly he was hurt just a day earlier. He is amazing!

We had his annual cardio visit today, and it went GREAT! He is doing really well with no restrictions. Nothing has changed in a year!!! YEAH FOR THAT! That means that everything is working well and he is as healthy (well at least his heart is) as can be given his "problems". The doctors are happy with him and I am as well!

Just to keep himself in the spotlight, we go in on Monday for the procedure to put tubes in his ears, so I am sure I will have more updates soon (maybe even with pictures). Plus stay tuned for a few pictures from our trip and maybe even some from Easter!

No comments: