Sunday, January 26, 2014

Grandpa Yum-Yum Comes

We had a fun visit with my dad this weekend.  Here is what we did:
 
 Jared had fun sleeping on Grandpa.  And I think Grandpa had fun holding Jared.
 Katie had fun following Grandpa around and getting her picture taken with his iPhone
 Isaac had fun showing Grandpa the right way to be a Jedi Knight
 We all had fun painting pottery at the local pottery shop.



 Jared really enjoyed his first swing ride.

And Katie loved being pushed and pushed and pushed on the swing.  Poor Grandpa probably has tired arms!
 
We also had fun watching movies, eating snacks, and going out to dinner.  THANKS GRANDPA, we miss you already!
 
Now for this weeks quote:  We were in the car after playing at the park heading to eat dinner.   All the boys had just been swung on the tire swing and were still dizzy and a little sick to their stomachs from all the spinning.  Complaining that they were sick, I told them that anyone who was sick would have to go home and miss the restaurant.  Benjamin's response:  "I'm not sick, I'm just ... weird." 

1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

Love visitors! Love seeing your kids grow!