My boys DO NOT like Princess movies. In fact, I was beginning to be worry that Katie was going to ask to be a Jedi Knight for Halloween next year. I say beginning because just as I was about to go crazy about their Star Wars obsession, they saw Frozen. And now they are in LOVE. Reality is, Frozen has taken over our house. Last weekend, while Jeff and I were away, the kids watched Frozen every single day (I think they even tried to watch it twice one day). Jonny and Benjamin are learning "Let it Go" on the piano. And everyone knows almost every word to every song. And so, for our blog post today, I will show my favorite renditions of "Do You Want to Build A Snowman" sung by the cutest boy and girl ever! (Isaac sings the first verse and Katie the second) Enjoy
8 years ago

1 comment:
Great singing! When the kids are all together at the reunion, we should see how much of the movie they can quote together from beginning to end :)
Post a Comment