Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Cute Kids

WARNING:  THIS POST IS A BRAGGING POST! 
Read at your own risk
I have cute kids.  Seriously, look at the above picture and then try and disagree with me.   But really, 90% of the time, my kids are really cute (you don't want to know about the other 10%)  So here are a few photos to show off some cuteness!

 In case you can't tell, Isaac and Katie are standing on top of 10 yards of dirt.  We got a lot of dirt and a lot of sand so that we could level our backyard and plant grass.  Before we moved it to the back, we had a lot of fun playing in it and getting very dirty. 


Here are Benjamin and Katie swinging.  They LOVE to swing.  Benjamin is good at swinging himself now, which I am so glad for because otherwise I have to push a lot of swings at the park!

See aren't they cute!  I would have cute pictures of Jeffrey and Jonny too, but somehow they are getting good at avoiding the camera.   Oh well, maybe I will have to just take pictures of them sleeping!

1 comment:

Hill-Mulford Family said...

Those are my cute grandkids!