Imagine being the only girl with 5 brothers. Your world is filled with balls and cars and burping and wrestling and everything boy. Its only natural that you would pick some of that up.
So it doesn't come as a surprise to me when Katie wants to play with cars or makes a rude noise and then laughs hysterically. I figure she spends enough time feeding and clothing her dolls and pretending to take care of her stuffed animals that a bit of "boy" won't hurt too much. But when she told me she was ready for church (Jeff had helped her) and this is what I found, I couldn't help but think she may need some extra girly influences in her life! Though, I do have to say, she looks pretty cute in Isaac's church clothes! (And luckily, she was plenty happy to exchange them for a "princess" dress to wear to church!)

No comments:
Post a Comment