Sunday, September 12, 2010

The First Day of School

Tuesday was the first day of school for Jonny and Jeffrey. They both had good first days -- minus a tummy ache caused by an assembly going to long (for Jonny). He just needed a little more wiggle space I think! But really both boys had a good time and if you want to hear more about the tummy ache story you will just have to call me and ask... it is better in person!

We actually remembered (well Jeff did) to take pictures before school. So here is Jonny all ready to go!


And here is Jeffrey!

They both have great teachers and we are excited for a WONDERFUL year!
On a side note: I just can't believe that they are growing up so fast. I mean when did I get old enough to have a second grader anyway! Even more so, a second grader that over night stopped calling me mommy and only refers to me as "mom". When did he get so mature!!! (And really I don't mind if he calls me mommy, it actually makes me feel a little more needed and a little younger!) I sure do love my boys!

No comments: