Jeff was gone for most of the latter-end of this week at a career fair in Pennsylvania. Me and the boys managed to keep on top of school, homework, the dishes and laundry... We even managed to really clean the basement, their bedrooms, and the bathroom.
Jeff's been home for less than 24 hours and the house is a wreck... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!
In reality, we are just loving him so much, we can't stay away from him so we have just talked and cuddled and let the house keep itself! We can always get back on top of things tomorrow when he heads off to school.
I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy! I am so glad to have him home again... and I think that next time I should go with him...
8 years ago

1 comment:
That sounds like my house.... when Michael is home the house tends to get neglected and Katie and I soak up as much time with him as possible knowing that we will see very little of him when school starts up again.
Post a Comment