8 years ago
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Defense (part 1)
Tomorrow is a big day for us. Tomorrow Jeff defends his dissertation! After 6 years of PhD work, we are really excited! Jeff and I are leaving the boys with my parents (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!) and driving to State College. I can't wait to spend some alone time together in the car and then be there to watch what I can of his defense. So keep us in your prayers (he defends at noon tomorrow) and I will update with the results as soon as I can get to a computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good luck!!
I will definitely be praying for you.
Jeffrey Ray
We are so proud of you. Hope things go well tomorrow. Six years is a long time in the PHD program. I started mine in 1956 and finally earned the award in 1964, almost identical but seven of those years, I also worked full time. Again, GOOD LUCK
Grandpa Hill
HORRAY!!! best of luck we'll keep you in our prayers!
We've been thinking of you! Hope it has gone well today.
Good luck! We've missed you!
Post a Comment