Monday, February 28, 2011

Defense (part 2)

HE DID IT!

I am now officially married to Dr. Jeffrey Ray Hill, PhD

It was so much fun to go and be a part of the day. Jeff did a great job on his presentation and the part of the defense I was in for. (I am sure the rest was great too)

Now we are happy to be back with our kids CELEBRATING his big accomplishments! And if I had even stopped to think for a second, I would have taken a camera along and gotten a few pictures of the day, but you will just have to use your imagination!

Good Job JEFF we are all so PROUD of you!

7 comments:

Aaron said...

Congratulations!!!

Brooke Romney said...

ONCGRATS!!!!!

Brooke Romney said...

I mean, Congrats!

Kristine said...

Congratulations!!!!

Janel said...

That is awesome, nice work!

Erika Hill said...

That's awesome! Congratulations, and good luck with whatever life brings you next!

Wendy said...

It's hard work! For all of you! Congratulations!