8 years ago
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Benjamin Update
So we went and saw an ENT today for Benjamin... he has always gotten ear infections pretty easy and has a hard time hearing when there is fluid in his ears, so I was not surprised when they decided that tubes were in his best interest. So in about a month he will get tubes in his ears and have an adenoidectomy. We spent most of our morning filling out paper work and other pre-op stuff. I really like the hospital here and I am glad we are going to get this taken care of before we move. I feel bad that it is Ben who is back in the doctors, but also relieved because I know he does hospitals well... I guess that is a blessing in disguise! I am also relieved that we are just in for a routine, out-patient procedure. Yeah for being able to go home afterwards. Ben is glad he can have a Popsicle when it is all over.... oh to be 4 again! We see his cardiologist a few days before the surgery, so when that happens I will update you on Ben again! Wow he sure sees a lot of doctors!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenny!
I love your Ben updates!! Learning your way around a hospital at his age is a good thing. When he can correct the nurse who put the EKG wires on wrong, then you can be concerned (my brother actually did that at age 4). :)
Tell your boys I say hi! -Cara
Post a Comment