We LOVE general conference at our house. Every year 6 months we get to stay home together, eat tons of junk food, and listen (and watch) as the Prophet and Apostles speak to us. It is such an uplifting and edifying occasion, and I am thankful that my kids are just as excited about it as I am. This year we had a lot of fun. We made an awesome tent in the boys room and set it all up just for them, then Jeff and I watched conference downstairs. It was PERFECT!

Here are the boys in the tent watching conference!

Here is the tent before conference started. I hung it from the ceiling and to the walls... good thing they aren't too picky about what we do in our apartment!

Here is the set-up for the laptop so the boys could watch conference lying in their tent. It was so nice to have it back away from the action and up high enough to be seen.

All our snacks, papers, and crayons. This is what makes conference exciting for the boys, so that makes it exciting for me too! (Ben had been begging for months to get some good oval cookies... Milanos... that kid has GREAT taste!)
Three happy boys watching the prophet. The fourth boy was luckily napping during the morning session both days. That made for two very quiet sessions and two slightly louder sessions! We sure love CONFERENCE!
4 comments:
That is AWESOME! I love the tent idea, I'll have to do that next conference. Thanks for sharing!
It sounds awesome! Treats and tents a little like King Benjamin!
Cute! I love it!
Looks like yours was more successful than ours. We'll have to try that next year.
Post a Comment