Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baptism Day

On April 9th, 2011 Jeffrey was baptized as a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was really excited. His grandma and grandpa Marsh came from Maryland and spoke about baptism and the Holy Ghost. Their talks were PERFECT! We loved listening to them!
Jeff baptized and confirmed him. It was very special to watch him perform those special ordinances with Jeffrey. I was really quite overcome with how strong the Spirit was during both the baptism and confirmation. What a joy it is to have your child make a commitment to the Lord. I LOVE IT!
I got to watch the whole thing! It was so much fun, I was beaming!!!


Aaron, Jenny, Spencer, Joshua, and Courtney came from Illinois to be with us. We were so happy to have them there! Also, Emily and Ben came from Ohio and we were so glad. It was wonderful to have so many family members with us. Emily played the piano and did a fantastic job, it was really nice to listen to her sweet music.


Jeffrey's school teacher, Mrs. Gore came to the baptism and Jeffrey thought that was the greatest thing ever! We are so thankful for all the people who love and teach Jeffrey.


It was a very special day for all of us, and we are so happy and proud of Jeffrey's decision to be baptised!

No comments: