I was all excited to start working on the baby's room. (By the way, when I do finally start on it, it will be FANTASTIC!) We decided to move Isaac and Benjamin into the toy room and make their room the new nursery. My super smart mom recommended that I put a new coat of paint up in the toy room before moving Benjamin and Isaac's bunk bed in. And since it hadn't been painted since we moved in (and the paint job from before was HORRENDOUS) I agreed. Just a simple, easy, coat of white paint was the original plan... haha like that happened. Instead, my imagination began to run wild and this is what we came up with!
Then Jeff built this FANTASTIC and TOTALLY COOL bunk bed. There is a climbing wall to the top bunk and a slide coming down. You can't see it very well but there is a chain holding the top bunk up to the ceiling. He did this all while we were in Maryland and the boys were SO EXCITED to see it when they got home.
All in the all room turned out great and has been SUPER fun for our boys. It is the favorite room in the house... now if I could just convince my kids to go play outside for a little while!

1 comment:
Awesome! And magnetic paint, what a cool idea.
Post a Comment