Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some fun pictures -- Jeff's Corrections in Red

Jeff started this blog by uploading the pictures, but it got to late for him to finish it. So, I am going to use my psychic abilities to determine what he found interesting about each of these pictures.

This first one is obvious. It must be the baseball team warming up in the background. Actually, I was going to comment on the structural stability of those bleachers in the background. Just kidding. Look at those swings. Talk about relaxing, it's not just a swing but a recliner too! We found these swings at a park near Kirtland. The boys had a blast being pushed as high as possible in those swings. My main point of these pictures had nothing at all to do with the fabulous recliner swings nor the fact that I couldn't fit in them. I really was going to point out how well my boys' clothes are coordinated. Both have stripped button up shirts with jeans and "holey shoes" (crocs).

These next two pictures show Benjamin's ability to fill his mouth with Teddy Grahams. He has at least five in there. I wonder if it has anything to do with his older brothers trying to snitch all of his snacks when they run out of there own... what do you think? These actually remind me of when Hannah (my sister) was a child. She was always stealing my food... (For an explanation, see the comments).
The true story is that we had just gotten to the temple site in Kirtland, and Benjamin wasn't quite done with his food. Jenny asked him to leave it in the car, and I told him to stuff it all in his mouth. Guess who he listened to...
It may not look like it, but the next two pictures are of the boys leading the opening song of family night. Who ever knew that tinker toys had so many uses. Do you see the size of Jonny's baton... bigger is better, right? Jenny is actually right on this one... Those tinker toys sure are fun. And, they would be very good to explain dynamic mode shapes of one-dimensional beam models.....



So there you go. I will have Jeff post if I failed in any way to read his mind. (which I most likely did!) Jenny is amazing at reading my mind. She is such a wonderful mother and spouse. I can't believe I tricked her into marrying me. Who would have guessed.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, Benjamin can stuff a lot into his mouth. Jenny, I think your proposition that he does it because his brothers steal his food is probably correct. I bet I had to do the same thing when I was little and Jeff was my older brother.

Jeff said...

What are you talking about Hannah? I never stole your food... I always had to hide my food from you!