Monday, August 25, 2008

Upper Peninsula Day 2 -- Continued

Well, we started to come back from the falls, and we saw some fun signs. The first you will only see in Michigan. The second reminded us of ourselves. (I took that picture while I was driving at 35 mph, over my shoulder, out the window. Jenny didn't think I could get it, but I did!)
Once we got back to the campsite, Jenny decided she wanted to fly...
So did Benjamin.
After the park, we went swimming in Lake Michigan. Here's the landscape, as well as the boys.



Benjamin was trying to get some of the toys out of the bag, and accidentally got stuck inside. Good thing it wasn't plastic.
After we got back, Jeffrey wanted to start the fire. It was only about 5:30, and we didn't have a ton of wood. I told him we could start it if he did all the work. This is what he was able to do all by himself. I told him how to do it, but I didn't pick out the wood, or anything like that. All I said was he had to make a Teepee with paper in the middle. I would say he did a good job, wouldn't you?
Here's a message from Jenny. I really do love that woman.



No comments: